The Island Boat House is a suite of rooms over the boathouse on the private island of Occident overlooking the magnificent St. Lawrence River. From your private deck, you'll enjoy a stunning view of Rock Island Lighthouse and a dozen other islands and shoals. Head to town and sample the delicious dishes at such establishments as Foxy's Restaurant. When you're done exploring the area, head back to your spacious room and fix yourself a snack in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 26 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Occident Island
- Nearby Water St. Lawrence River
- Open Dates All Year
History buffs, come visit Boldt Castle, which is accessible by ferry with most of the grounds and buildings ready to be explored by the public. The boat-owning public may also dock at Heart Island for free.
Featuring sweeping views of the shimmering St. Lawrence River and steeped in New York history, Occident Island is truly a landmark that must be seen to believe.
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Watertown International Airport (ART) / 19.7 miles
- Kingston Norman Rogers Airport (YGK) / 29.3 miles
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (YSH) / 46.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights