Located on 40 secluded acres, overlooking the shimmering waters of the St. Lawrence River, The Edgewood Resort offers a relaxing getaway and luxurious amenities in the heart of 1,000 Island territory. The Edgewood features cozy, lodge-style rooms and the most spacious suites and Jacuzzi rooms on the river. Take a dip in the heart-shaped pool, enjoy nightclub entertainment, and embark on a tour of the river, where you'll admire awe-inspiring landmarks, including the historic Boldt Castle.
At Alex Bay 500 Go-Karts, speed your way around the smooth asphalt track, which is New York State's longest at over a mile long! And the fun doesn't stop when the sun goes down, as the track is fully lit for safe night driving.
History buffs will appreciate a trip to Boldt Castle, which includes self-guided tours of the 120-room Rhineland-style castle and yacht house built at the turn of the 20th century.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 101 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Alexandria Bay
- Nearby Water St. Lawrence River
- Open Dates All Year
- Watertown International Airport (ART) / 24.3 miles
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (YSH) / 42.2 miles
- Kingston Norman Rogers Airport (YGK) / 34.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Go Carts
- Miniature Golf
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!