It is comforting to find a unique hotel where traditional service values are still an art. Created in 1926 as the Barclay Hotel, the Hotel Inter-Continental New York on East 48th Street off Park Avenue epitomizes the grandeur and style of an earlier era. The Hotel Inter-Continental New York brings unmatched attention to detail and a tradition of excellence, with impressive facilities convenient for both business and pleasure.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City New York City
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS) / 0.9 miles
- West 30th St. Heliport (JRA) / 1.7 miles
- La Guardia Airport (LGA) / 5.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!