The Ram's Head Inn is an inviting seaside getaway on Shelter Island with a relaxing atmosphere, gracious country accommodations, and world class dining and wines, year round. Built in 1929, the Ram's Head Inn is a gracious center hall colonial surrounded by long sweeping lawns and glorious gardens. Enoy the tennis court, private beachfront with boats and fitness center.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Shelter Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Elizabeth Field (FID) / 20.4 miles
- Groton New London Airport (GON) / 23.7 miles
- Tweed New Haven Airport (HVN) / 31.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!