Located in the heart of the Hamptons and designed by Alexis Stewart (daughter of Martha Stewart), The Enclave Inn captures a feeling of retreat and comfort that typifies what travelers to the Hamptons have sought for decades. Considered by many the Malibu of the East, the Hamptons have some of the World's finest white sand beaches, antiquing, golf, tennis, biking, dining, fishing and water activities.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Bridgehampton
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Elizabeth Field (FID) / 25.8 miles
- Groton New London Airport (GON) / 30.2 miles
- Tweed New Haven Airport (HVN) / 37.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!