Built in 1872, the Chequit Inn is a gracious Victorian country inn with thirty-five guest rooms in three adjacent buildings and several common areas. The Chequit's porch and tree-shaded patio afford guests a wonderful view of the seascape, landscape, and downtown streetscape of Shelter Island Heights. The Chequit has a large, elegant dining room on the main level.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Shelter Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Elizabeth Field (FID) / 20.4 miles
- Groton New London Airport (GON) / 23.7 miles
- Tweed New Haven Airport (HVN) / 31.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!