Historic Charm and Unbeatable Location
Enjoy a complimentary, delicious country style breakfast and refreshments are available all day! This lovingly restored 1854 Victorian Mansion rests in the heart of Windham's lovely historic district. It features comfortable, luxurious rooms with down feather beds & pillows and private baths. Walk to Windham Slopes, less than 1/2 mile away, or visit Hunter Mountain 7 miles away. Fine dining, fun bars, shopping, beauty spa, galleries, concert hall and the NYC bus are all under 3 minutes away!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 4 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hudson
- Nearby Water Hudson River
- Open Dates All Year
This charming Victorian bed and breakfast was originally built in 1854, when Windham was called Osbornville, and was once home to Postmaster General Osborne.
Stay in the Sunset Clouds room for your next romantic getaway and enjoy a large private bath with pink carrara marble, a beautiful view of the back garden, and a luxurious king size bed.
- Gift Shop
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Horseback Riding
- Greater Binghamton/Edwin A Link field (BGM) / 23.9 miles
- Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH) / 34.4 miles
- Elmira Corning Regional Airport (ELM) / 29.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights