The Westchester House in Sarasota Springs is a gracious 1885 Queen Anne Victorian Inn. With the emphasis on pampering and personal service, your stay is guaranteed to be a good one. The charm and excitement, museums and racetracks, specialty shops and restaurants of Saratoga are an easy walk from the Westchester House.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Saratoga Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 23.2 miles
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) / 52.1 miles
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) / 92.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!