Located just five minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs, in the foothills of the Adirondacks, the Wayside Inn is perfect for that special country get-away! Built originally in 1786 as a stagecoach stop, the rooms at the Inn ooms are filled with a variety of treasures from our travels across thirteen countries. Stroll the grounds, visit the herb garden and ponds, or relax.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Saratoga Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 23.2 miles
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) / 52.1 miles
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) / 92.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!