Washington Inn in Saratoga Springs is actually two Victorian houses, situated among spruce and pine, offer the perfect escape from the modern age. Our next-door neighbor is the Saratoga State Park. Guests run, jog, and stroll down the Avenue of Pines. They play a round of golf at the public course or book a massage at the Lincoln baths, knowing they can walk home.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Saratoga Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 23.2 miles
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) / 52.1 miles
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) / 92.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!