The Merrill House Bed and Breakfast in Rhinebeck, New York is secluded in 25 magnificently wooded acres in the heart of Dutchess County in the Hudson Valley. Enjoy the heated pool surrounded with English country gardens and gourmet food prepared by those who have studied at the Culinary Institute of America in New York.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Kingston, New York and Poughkeepsie, New York
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Dutchess County Airport (POU) / 23 miles
- Stewart International Airport (SWF) / 34.9 miles
- Danbury Municipal Airport (DXR) / 43.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!