If you're really looking to get away, the Bruswick B&B does not have televisions or private phones but it does feature wonderful antiques, comfort and hospitality. Once you're here, you'll find the lovely Gothic Victorian 1886 Brunswick is in the heart of Saratoga Springs, a short stroll from many of Saratogas' attraction. The famed Thoroughbred Racetrack is across the street.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Saratoga Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 23.2 miles
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) / 52.1 miles
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) / 92.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!