Let Smythe House be your vacation sanctuary. Owned and operated by professional chefs, this 1890s restored Victorian cottage indulges you with gourmet meals and surrounds you in natural beauty highlighting mountain views and an adjacent preserve. Take a walk along the scenic Hudson River or head into town (less than one mile away) to shop for antiques, attend an auction or see a show. End your day enjoying the Smythe House's superb hospitality and comfortable guestrooms with one-of-a-kind décor.
You'll feel like royalty in this elegant Victorian cottage. Plush guestrooms adorned with eclectic artworks and private Jacuzzi tubs become your hideaway. Each morning you dine in a bright dining room with a mountain view and homemade meal for two.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Woodstock
- Nearby Water Hudson River
- Open Dates All Year
- Dutchess County Airport (POU) / 30.5 miles
- Stewart International Airport (SWF) / 39.6 miles
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 47.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Air Conditioning
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!