Surrounded by vast and rugged wilderness, Saranac Club and Inn is "one of a kind in the Adirondacks!" On historic Millionaire’s Row, just ten minutes from the Lake Placid Village, this three-season resort is a spectacular place to visit! The quirky village of Saranac Lake is within walking distance, featuring shops and cafes. The professional staff is there to cater to your every whim. Take a cruise on the “Saranac Sunshine,” enjoy afternoon tea in the courtyard or get a massage on your private terrace. Think of it as your mountain mansion.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lake Placid
- Nearby Water Lake Placid Lake and the Chain
- Open Dates All Year
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) / 5.3 miles
- Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG) / 39 miles
- Cornwall Regional Airport (YCC) / 56.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!