Enjoy the warmth and elegance of this romantic lodge resting adjacent to the Point Au Roche State Park. Point Au Roche Lodge has nine guest rooms that have been carefully decorated with an individual style and beautifully furnished. All guest rooms have private baths, some featuring Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces. You can choose a room with a king, queen or twin size beds. Decks off the guest rooms offer views of the Vermont Mountains, Lake Champlain, or lovely meadows.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 9 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Plattsburgh
- Nearby Water Lake Champlain
- Open Dates All Year
Just a stone's throw away, Lake Champlain awaits, offering boatloads of water-fueled fun. Rent a boat and explore the lake, reel in some monster fish, or hop in for a refreshing swim.
Within walking distance from the Lodge is the Point Au Roche State Park. The Park has 851acres of open and forested areas offering miles of scenic trails for all seasons.
- Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG) / 9.8 miles
- Burlington International Airport (BTV) / 24.6 miles
- St Jean Airport (YJN) / 35.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights