Surrounded by towering pine trees of the Adirondacks and resting on the shores of the sparkling Blue Mountain Lake is Hemlock Hall, an exciting family retreat that feels millions of miles from the rigors of daily life. In spring, blossoms fill the air with fragrance while nearby lakes and streams overflow with freshly melted snow. Summer is the busy season as the lake entertains swimmers, boaters, and fishermen, while hikers take to trails in nearby woods. In fall, surrounding foliage bursts with fiery color as the forest prepares for the onslaught of winter.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 22 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Blue Mountain Lake
- Nearby Water Blue Mountain Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Blue Mountain Lake's crystal clear waters are teeming with aquatic adventures. Explore the lake and its surrounding landscape on a canoe, fish for some trophy trout, or just watch the sunlight dancing off the lake's shimmering surface.
The guestrooms are decorated in an easy-going rustic decor with a Victorian flair. Original French diamond-paneled leaded windows overlook the surrounding area, letting in the sounds of the nearby brook.
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) / 36.9 miles
- Massena International Richards Field (MSS) / 77.4 miles
- Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG) / 70.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights