Cranberry Lake Lodge, a wilderness fixture for over 100 years, is located in the beautiful Adirondack region of upstate New York. Cranberry Lake covers 11 square miles of beautiful water and has 55 miles of shoreline, with the lake beckoning just outside your door. The on-site restaurant boasts a chef who sharpened his skills at the Culinary Institute of America, so your taste buds will thank you.
With hundreds of miles of shoreline, Cranberry Lake offers a plethora of aquatic adventures, which include fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. If you prefer to stay dry, just recline on the private beach and soak in the sun.
For beginner and intermediate hikers, ascend the trail head to the summit of Bear Mountain, where sweeping views of Cranberry Lake and Cat Mountain will have you staring in awe.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 23 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cranberry Lake
- Nearby Water Cranberry Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) / 32.9 miles
- Massena International Richards Field (MSS) / 46.2 miles
- Cornwall Regional Airport (YCC) / 58.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Parking
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!