An Enchanting Lodge in the Land of Enchantment!
The resplendent Adobe walls, high viga ceilings, and wandering verandas of the San Geronimo Lodge in Taos, New Mexico provide its guests a glimpse into its enchanting past while offering a peaceful and authentic Southwestern getaway! Soak up the New Mexican sun in the chilli pepper-shaped pool and stroll the rock labyrinth before relaxing in a deluxe or standard room, many featuring handmade furniture, fine-oil paintings, kiva fireplaces, Taos Mountain views, private decks, and the plush comforts of Eurotop mattresses. Then, if you ever decide to leave the comforts of your room, explore the nearby Taos Pueblo or the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. Be part of San Geronimo history by planning your future stay, today!
- $149 - $189
- 18 Units
- All Year
Plan your perfect wedding at The San Geronimo Lodge.
- Outdoor wedding under the unique pavilion for up to 300 guests with available tent
- Indoor wedding in dining hall or poolside studio, which can serve as a chapel
- Receptions by the pool and in the great hall for an indoor/outdoor affair
- 60 mahogany chairs for indoors, 40 white folding chairs for outside
- Festive decorations
- Mariachi music
- Free-flowing Champagne
- Recommendations for local caterers, photographers, musicians, florists, officiants, party rentals, and wedding planners
Make The San Geronimo Lodge the place for your family reunion.
- Accommodations for 18 to 30 people or up to 50 or more!
- Spa and Massage
- Banquet Rooms
- Cable TV
- Continental Breakfast
- DVD Player
- Meeting Rooms
- Spa/Spa Services
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Angel Fire Airport (AXX) / 15.2 miles
- San Luis Valley Regional Bergman Field (ALS) / 74.7 miles
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) / 109.9 miles