Quail Ridge Taos: A Condo Resort lies at the base of the Sangre de Cristo mountains a few minutes drive north of the town of Taos and a twenty minute drive from Taos Ski Valley. Quail Ridge is situated on 7.5 acres and is comprised of over 12 buildings designed by world famous architect Antoine Predock in southwestern adobe style.
Though limited, Quail Ridge Taos does offer pet-friendly accommodations for those who prefer to travel with their four-legged companion. For more information regarding rates and restrictions, please contact the resort.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Taos
- Nearby Water Rio Grande River
- Open Dates All Year
- Angel Fire Airport (AXX) / 9.1 miles
- San Luis Valley Regional Bergman Field (ALS) / 74.3 miles
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) / 114.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!