With its signature portico, tall pine trees, magnificent rock terraces, and gardens filled with lilacs, wild roses, and other flowers, The Inn of the Turquoise Bear offers guests a bucolic retreat close to the center of Santa Fe, New Mexico. The eleven guestrooms and suites are decorated with southwest style and feature private entrances, romantic courtyards, kiva fireplaces and viga ceilings. Heritage Preservation Award, City of Santa Fe, 1999. Out&About Editor's Choice Award.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santa Fe
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) / 58.6 miles
- Angel Fire Airport (AXX) / 62.4 miles
- San Luis Valley Regional Bergman Field (ALS) / 120.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!