The Casa de Alma is a luxurious rental home located on the quiet eastside of the renowned historic district. Behind the timeless adobe walls, this elegant, well-appointed rental features two elegant fireplaces, plush bathrobes and linens, wireless high-speed internet, and a fully equipped kitchen. During your stay, be sure to try a spa treatment at the Japanese spa, Ten Thousand Waves. If you'd like to do a bit of wandering, amble on down to downtown Santa Fe for some exciting shopping and dining.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santa Fe
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates Apr 28 to Apr 28
Frequenters of the fairway, swing on over to Pueblo de Cochiti Golf Course, which was designed by Robert Trent Jones and offers gorgeous desert views and challenging holes.
Enjoy some stunning artwork by one of the most renowned American artists at The Georgia O'Keeffe Museum in Santa Fe. The breathtaking exhibits include famous paintings, drawings, and photographs.
- Air Conditioning
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) / 58.5 miles
- Angel Fire Airport (AXX) / 62.5 miles
- San Luis Valley Regional Bergman Field (ALS) / 121.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights