New York's Soho district revels in a glorious past and an exciting present. A thriving community distinguished by its landmark cast iron building that house today's most fashionable shops, acclaimed restaurants, and engaging cultural centers. A vibrant quarter with 393 shops, 248 art galleries 71 restuarants, 5 museums and elegant and distinctive Soho Grand Hotel.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City New York City
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- West 30th St. Heliport (JRA) / 2.4 miles
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS) / 2.3 miles
- La Guardia Airport (LGA) / 8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
(800) 965 3000
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!