Where Your "Dream Buck" Becomes a Reality. The adventure at Massawepie Lodge begins with trophy Bear & White Tail Deer living in their natural environment. Roam our 4200 acres of wilderness in the heart of New York's Adirondack mountains, divided by natural springs & streams. Through effective game management and our supplemented feeding program, we have produced a sizable herd resulting in a high success rate including a trophy class of 28%. Feel free to glass the hills and hollows, still hunt along 23 miles of painted trails or position yourself in one of 23 tree stands overlooking acres of prime habitat.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City New York City
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- West 30th St. Heliport (JRA) / 2.8 miles
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS) / 2.6 miles
- La Guardia Airport (LGA) / 8.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!