A proud part of New York's exclusive Carnegie Hill section of the Upper East Side and in the midst of Museum Mile, Hotel Wales is a New York City landmark and is surrounded by historic mansions, chic boutiques, lively restaurants and cafes. The Wales evokes 19th century charm with original oak wood molding, high ceilings, bright exposures, classic furnishings and views of Central Park.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City New York City
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS) / 3 miles
- West 30th St. Heliport (JRA) / 3.4 miles
- La Guardia Airport (LGA) / 4.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!