This vacation, when you're ready to get outdoors and get active, you'll find virtually every sport you can name here in the White Mountains of New Hampshire - from hiking and biking, fishing, swimming, canoeing and boating, golf, skiing, snowmobiling, and so much more. Bretton Woods, NH, is home to the highest peak in the North Eastern United States, Mt. Washington. Surrounded by the panoramic mountain views of the Presidential Range.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Bretton Woods
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Berlin Regional Airport (BML) / 25.5 miles
- Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB) / 61.3 miles
- Sherbrooke Airport (YSC) / 82.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Cross Country Skiing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!