The Glen combines the nostalgic atmosphere of days gone by with modern amenities. With a past as an old-fashioned fishing camp, The Glen keeps true to its roots: the historic main lodge & elegant lakeside cabins refuse modern distractions like TVs, encouraging you to explore the Great North Woods. Go kayaking on First Connecticut Lake, fish in the nearby streams and hike the lush New England trails. Three hearty meals a day add a convenient touch to your New Hampshire vacation!
A New Hampshire family vacation at The Glen is a chance to experience quality time away from the modern distractions of urban life. Go on a group hike or a fishing expedition. Enjoy three hearty meals a day. Make an escape to beautiful North Country!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 15 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Pittsburg
- Nearby Water First Connecticut Lake
- Open Dates May 16 to Oct 16
- Berlin Regional Airport (BML) / 36.7 miles
- Sherbrooke Airport (YSC) / 31.2 miles
- Bromont (Roland Desourdy) Airport (ZBM) / 73.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Boating & Watercraft
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Fishing Guides
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!