At the spectacular west entrance to Yellowstone Park, Faithful Street Inn is your restful stopping place en route to the geyser basins and great fishing waters of Southwest Montana. You can get there on foot, raft or horseback, or try a cycling tour. In winter, the area transforms into the snowmobile capital of the world. Hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails pass along the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and, of course, Old Faithful!
Your family will feel at home in Faithful Street's cabins, which include full kitchens, cable TV, DVD players, and wireless internet.
The year-round activities are endless in this beautiful part of Montana. Horseback riding, cross country skiing, rafting, and fly-fishing are just the beginning!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 9 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City West Yellowstone
- Nearby Water Madison River
- Open Dates All Year
- Gallatin Field (BZN) / 74.6 miles
- Dubois Municipal Airport (DBS) / 61.7 miles
- Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) / 79.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Whitewater Rafting
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Horseback Riding
- Laundry Facilities
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!