Rated one of the Top 10 "Do it Yourself Hunts" in Outdoor Life!
We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Eureka, Montana - home to the best little Lodge & Conference Center in all of Northwest Montana, conveniently located between Glacier National Park and Waterton National Park. This world-renowned area offers countless activities - horseback riding, whitewater rafting, hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, snow hiking, cross country skiing and mountain biking. A family run lodge, we cater to the family, adventurer or anyone looking to leave behind the big city and explore the wilds of Montana.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 20 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Eureka
- Nearby Water Koocanusa River
- Open Dates All Year
- Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) / 50.2 miles
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 63.2 miles
- Fairmont Hot Springs Airport (YCZ) / 108.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Hunting and Shooting
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!