A Fine Swiss Chalet Hotel in Glacier National Park
As the name implies, you can find Lake McDonald Lodge on the northern shore of beautiful Lake McDonald. The lodge has 100 rooms split between a main lodge, a row of duplex-style cabins, and a two-story 1950s era motor inn. The main lodge is a wondrous sight. Inside you will find numerous animal mounts and inscribed messages in Kootenai, a local Native American dialect. From the lodge you can go hiking, rafting, kayaking and more!
Lake McDonald Lodge is situated on the northern shore of glaciated, picturesque Lake McDonald. Guests can enjoy the lake on a kayak, boat cruise, or just jump in for a refreshing swim!
There's no where else in the world quite like Glacier National Park. This beautiful natural destination is characterized by pristine forests, alpine meadows, rugged mountains, and spectacular lakes.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 100 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Columbia Falls
- Nearby Water Lake McDonald
- Open Dates May 19 to Sep 30
- Richmond International Airport (RIC) / 19.8 miles
- A P Hill Aaf (Fort A P Hill) Airport (APH) / 58.4 miles
- Newport News Williamsburg International Airport (PHF) / 50.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Rock Climbing