Hidden Moose Lodge can be described as “upscale rustic.” Their guest rooms each feature a different “Montana” theme, with handcrafted log or iron beds, local artwork, and Western-style décor. Each room has Cable TV and DVD player, a mini-fridge, and a deck overlooking a terraced rock garden. And when it’s time to explore your surroundings, you’ll find that Glacier National Park, The Big Mountain Ski & Summer Resort, Whitefish Lake, and Flathead Lake are all nearby.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 14 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Whitefish
- Nearby Water Whitefish Lake
- Open Dates All Year
The Big Sky Suite is great for families and has ample seating room, wood burning fireplace, and a circular hickory table with seating for four. Plus there are plenty of outdoor adventures to go on!
If you’re looking for romantic accommodations, stay in the lodge’s Western Suite or Big Sky Suite, which feature King size beds and private Jacuzzi tubs.
- Air Conditioning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Whitewater Rafting
- Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) / 9.6 miles
- Missoula International Airport (MSO) / 105.8 miles
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 104.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights