White River Lodge offers guests a “home away from home” in the Branson tri-lakes area. Every beautiful room features breathtaking views of Table Rock Lake. Enjoy delicious breakfasts followed by excellent trout and bass fishing, relax in the hot tub and sauna, or admire the lake views from the balcony, deck and patio. Built out of gigantic Engelmann Spruce Logs from Western Colorado, this nearly 12,000 sq. foot lodge is a handcrafted work of art that will have you returning again and again.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Branson
- Nearby Water Table Rock Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Boone County Airport (HRO) / 21.3 miles
- Springfield Branson National Airport (SGF) / 48.8 miles
- Ozark Regional Airport (WMH) / 48.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!