Everything you need for an unforgettable family getaway is at Sunset Beach Resort in Battle Lake. A thrilling array of activities, from onsite shuffleboard, basketball, tetherball and the outdoor playground to a variety of boat rentals, combines with serene two- and three-bedroom wooded cabins for a classic lake getaway.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 6 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Battle Lake
- Nearby Water West Battle Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Whether you're there for a family fishing trip, to play a game of miniature golf in Battle Lake, or for a family campfire, you'll find plenty of activities to do together at Sunset Beach Resort.
Most species of fish are found in West Battle Lake: walleye pike, northern pike, bass, crappies, sunfish, bluegill, and musky! Plus, Sunset Beach Resort offers a screened fish cleaning house with running water.
- Chandler Field (AXN) / 32.3 miles
- Benson Municipal Airport (BBB) / 67.7 miles
- Hector International Airport (FAR) / 71.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights