You deserve a break, a chance to rekindle your childhood memories with an affordable stay at Big Pine Lodge Resort & Campground. Located on Big Pine Lake in Ottertail County, just 3 miles east of Perham. Their seven clean modern cabins all offer two bedrooms, comfortably sleeping six per cabin. And they are within easy distance of great activities, from fishing to hiking and more!
Birding and wildlife viewing is a relatively untapped resource in Otter Tail County. The Pine to Prairie Trail and two state parks offer some of the best access to nature available.
One of the top reasons to come to Big Pine Lodge and Campground is the great fishing. Walleye, northern pike, crappie, perch and largemouth bass are all swimming in the lake.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 14 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Perham
- Nearby Water Otter Tail River
- Open Dates All Year
- Chandler Field (AXN) / 50.6 miles
- Benson Municipal Airport (BBB) / 87.5 miles
- Hector International Airport (FAR) / 65.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights