An Uncommon Minneapolis Luxury Experience!
Despite its name, there isn’t anything “common” about The Commons Hotel, a collegiate-chic getaway next to downtown Minneapolis on the University of Minnesota campus. Featuring 304 newly-transformed contemporary guestrooms and suites, locally-inspired cuisine, 20,000-square-feet of beautiful meeting space, and even an onsite Starbucks, The Commons strives to be anything but. Enjoy a “Classic Reinvented Cocktail” and some regional cooking at the signature Beacon restaurant before burning off some energy at the U of M Recreation Center, located just across the street. Then, take advantage of the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service, and explore famous Minneapolis attractions like nearby St. Anthony Falls, the Mill City Museum, and the Guthrie Theater! Plan your anything-but-common stay at The Commons Hotel, today!
- Call For Rates!
- 304 Units
- Noble House Hotels and Resorts
- All Year
Plan your perfect wedding at The Commons Hotel.
When you book your reception at The Commons Hotel, you will receive:
- A complimentary suite
- Discounted rates for 10 or more rooms
- Full-service catering menu and bars
- Complimentary tasting session
- Wood parquet dance floor
- Head table on risers
- Table accents, including mirror tiles with tea lights
- White linens
Bring your conference or company meeting to The Commons Hotel.
- Cooking Class
- Cultural Activities
- Fitness and Beauty
- Gourmet Dining
- Wildlife and Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Minneapolis-St Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport (MSP) / 6.9 miles
- St Paul Downtown Holman Field (STP) / 10.2 miles
- Amery Municipal Airport (AHH) / 47.9 miles