Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel gives you the best of two worlds - Vegas-style attraction and warm Midwestern hospitality. Down in southwest Minnesota, about 110 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul, Jackpot offers you action 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We're Minnesota's first and friendliest casino. Since 1988, when Congress passed the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act, we've grown along with you and your needs. The success of Jackpot Junction is important to the Lower Sioux Indian Community that owns and operates this establishment, and it shows.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Redwood Falls
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Benson Municipal Airport (BBB) / 60.7 miles
- Fairmont Municipal Airport (FRM) / 71 miles
- Chandler Field (AXN) / 92.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!