Walleye Retreat is an ideal destination for fishermen and their families! They offer charter trips in the warmer months and they are also fully equipped for all your ice-fishing needs, including bombardier rides. Stay in one of six spacious housekeeping cabins, which include all linens, a stove, refrigerator, cooking and eating utensils, TV and VCR, plus cable TV!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 6 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Baudette
- Nearby Water Lake of the Woods
- Open Dates All Year
Fish through all the seasons at Walleye Retreat! With 14,680 islands and 65,000 miles of shoreline to explore, Lake of the Woods offers many fishing opportunities and beautiful scenery.
Walleye Retreat is open year-round, making it a great place for hunters to stay. In the area you can hunt for deer, goose, grouse, duck, and even bear!
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Hunting and Shooting
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Fishing Guides
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 10.7 miles
- Fort Frances Municipal Airport (YAG) / 55.5 miles
- Kenora Airport (YQK) / 84.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights