Tomahawk Lodge is a Northern Minnesota family and fishing resort, nestled on the south east shore of beautiful Blackduck Lake, featuring crisp clean air and incredible sunsets. Blackduck lake is ideal for recreation as well as fishing and watching wildlife. The sandy beach has a gradual slope with no drop-offs and is safe for swimming!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Bemidji
- Nearby Water Blackduck Lake
- Open Dates All Year
The great central location in northern Minnesota allows for daily fishing excursions to some of the best fishing lakes in Minnesota including: Red Lake, Cass, Winnie, Bemidji and Leech Lake. There are also opportunities to explore smaller more secluded lakes in the Chippewa National Forest.
The new Minnesota RV Park is nestled in a tall stand of Norway Pines located in a private setting at the resort. There are 48 full hook up sites available.
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fishing Guides
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 69.5 miles
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (BRD) / 93.9 miles
- Falls International Airport (INL) / 79.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights