Tepee Tonka Resort rests on the eastern end of Blackduck Lake, featuring a sandy beach and heated swimming pool. The cabins are well-spaced along the lake for privacy. They are very clean, comfortably furnished and completely outfitted for housekeeping, with color cable TVs, full kitchens, microwaves, coffeemakers, free internet and more!
Blackduck Lake is rated one of the finest walleye lakes in the state of Minnesota! The lake is also home to perch, northern pike, largemouth bass and panfish.
The resort is situated within an hour of Itasca State Park, the start of the Mississippi river, and a half hour from the Lost Forty, where one can walk among 350 year old trees.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City N/A
- Nearby Water Blackduck Lake
- Open Dates May 0 to Nov 0
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 68.4 miles
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (BRD) / 95.1 miles
- Falls International Airport (INL) / 79.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker