Welcome to a New, Old-Fashioned Minnesota Family Getaway.
Ruttger's Birchmont Lodge is a completely different experience from the usual resort destination. Here, you and your family can experience a real, undiluted family vacation, far from the sprawling corporate developments that overtake many Minnesota lakeshores. Its natural sand beach and indoor pool building overlook its boathouse, marina and endless Lake Bemidji water recreation; a daily summer children's program features treasure & scavenger hunts and much more. It's the ideal host to the Bemidji area year-round, with golf, tennis, snowmobiling, ice fishing and hunting. You'll find seasonal fine dining at one of Ruttger's two lodge buildings, along with a variety of villas, cottages & lodge rooms - all courtesy of a fourth generation of Minnesota's oldest resort family.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 68 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Bemidji
- Nearby Water Lake Bemidji
- Open Dates All Year
- A/V Equipment
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 82.6 miles
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (BRD) / 86.3 miles
- Chandler Field (AXN) / 118.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights