Lyon Sleepers is a full service Ice Fishing Sleepers service located where the fish are bighting on the southern shore of Lake of the Woods. They maintain a fleet of bombardiers and track vehicles for moving people and houses. This keeps you on fish and away from the congestion of plowed roads. Lyon Sleepers wants to make your ice fishing vacation a memorable one!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Baudette
- Nearby Water Lake of the Woods
- Open Dates Dec 1 to Mar 1
The staff will be around all day to assist you with all of your fishing needs. Whether you're looking for the fast walleye runs of December and March or the steady Sauger action of mid-winter, Lyon Sleepers will make sure you're on the fish.
Safety and service as as much a part of the Lyon Sleepers experience as the fishing. Backup propane heaters and dependable transport equipment all combine to make your trip worry-free. Assistance and advice form a reliable, lake savvy staff about fishing, fish-cleaning or any other sleeper-related activity are always available.
- Ice Fishing
- Fishing Guides
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 8 miles
- Kenora Airport (YQK) / 68.5 miles
- Fort Frances Municipal Airport (YAG) / 59.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights