Looking to "hide out" for a while? Then you need to make your way to Big Rice Lake where you will discover the Hide Out Resort. It's an ideal place for nature and photography enthusiasts, bird lovers, and fishermen! They have seven cabins and a lodge where you can play games, watch TV, or grab a snack. Peace and quiet awaits!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 7 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Blackduck
- Nearby Water Big Rice Lake
- Open Dates May 1 to Oct 1
Rent a boat or a canoe from the resort and hit the water! From Hide Out Resort you can access eight different lakes for a wide variety of fishing and water activities.
In addition to cabins, Hide Out Resort offers camping and RV spaces. They have three camping sites available with water and electricity hookups and 2 tent only sites.
- Game Room/Arcade
- Boating & Watercraft
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 68.9 miles
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (BRD) / 94.2 miles
- Falls International Airport (INL) / 78.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights