The hummingbirds visible from the veranda can tell you: the Stone Hearth Inn is a place you can't resist coming back to year after year. The fully renovated 1920's inn is nestled at the base of a steep hill with breath-taking views of Lake Superior! There are four rooms at the Inn: three are furnished with full-sized, antique beds; one with king or twin beds. Three face the lake; one looks out on the rocky shore. Boathouse and Carriage House Rooms with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces all perched on the shoreline.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 8 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Little Marais
- Nearby Water Lake Superior
- Open Dates All Year
- Duluth International Airport (DLH) / 51.6 miles
- Atikokan Municipal Airport (YIB) / 101.1 miles
- Chisholm Hibbing Airport (HIB) / 69.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!