Grand Portage Lodge & Casino lies in the beautiful Northwoods of Minnesota. Embraced by the stunning Lake Superior shoreline, Grand Portage Lodge offers spacious rooms, all providing a view of Minnesota's breathtaking forests. Head down to the casino and try your luck on over 400 slot machines or other gaming tables. Your evening gets even better with a gourmet dinner at the Island View Dining Room, a cocktail in the lounge or relax in the indoor pool or sauna.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 95 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Grand Portage
- Nearby Water Lake Superior
- Open Dates All Year
The Grand Portage's 15,268-square-foot 24-hour casino features over 450 slot machines highlighted by an amazing Northern Lights display. You'll also find a 2,704-square-foot bingo hall for a great Minnesota North Shore vacation!
The Grand Portage Lodge encompasses the rustic grandeur of its location with spectacular views of the Lake Superior shore or the deep green mystery of Minnesota's Northwoods from every room. Relax at the lounge!
- Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Freshwater Fishing
- Banquet Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Fitness Programs
- Thunder Bay Airport (YQT) / 32.9 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 80.6 miles
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 141.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights