The setting for this special fishing resort is northwest Ontario, Canada on Confederation Lake. At 14,000 acres, Confederation Lake has hundreds of miles of secluded shoreline, with scores of islands and bays. It is a centrally located spot that offers perhaps the finest Northern Pike and Lake Trout opportunity in the province.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City International Falls
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Falls International Airport (INL) / 2.1 miles
- Fort Frances Municipal Airport (YAG) / 4.2 miles
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 55.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Hunting and Shooting
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!