Whether you're looking for some of the best fishing found anywhere or just looking for a great vacation resort, Rainy Lake Lodge located near International Falls, Minnesota has something for everyone. Located at the gateway to Voyageurs National Park, Rainy Lake is world renowned for its excellent bass fishing, walleye fishing, northern fishing and crappie fishing. During the winter, snowmobilers can ride some of best trails in the country.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City International Falls
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Falls International Airport (INL) / 8.7 miles
- Fort Frances Municipal Airport (YAG) / 10.6 miles
- Chisholm Hibbing Airport (HIB) / 85.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!