For Memories that Last a Lifetime, Cragun's Resort is Second to None!
The guests of Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake have been making "friends and memories" since 1940. Cragun's offers the amenities of Minnesota's largest four-season resort and the personalized service of a family-owned operation. Visit for a family vacation, host a business meeting, or throw a wedding reception. You come for the lakeside setting and that's what you'll get -- all lodgings overlook Gull Lake, the half-mile sandy beach and marina. Enjoy Legacy Courses' 54 holes of golf; both of its 18-hole Legacy courses were awarded Golf Digest's 2008-2009 "Best Places to Play." Delight in an indoor sports center, indoor and outdoor pools, kids' programs, and more. It's no surprise Cragun's is "Property of the Year" and achieved Audubon International Signature Sanctuary status!
At Cragun's Resort, you'll find endless possibilities all for the best value of any Minnesota resort! With their prime location on Gull Lake you're just steps away from enjoying waterskiing, boating and swimming. If you'd rather stay on land, then the indoor Sports Center, tennis courts, and hiking trails are your calling. Plus, with two 18-hole golf courses, there's definitely something here for everyone to enjoy!
The good times start on a reversible par-3 course, designed for family golfing, and continue onto Gull Lake, in the indoor sports center and indoor and outdoor pools. Mom and dad can enjoy the two "adult" 18-hole golf courses, while kids' and teens' programs provide entertainment for the younger set. And with access to just about any outdoor recreation imaginable, there's something for everyone at Cragun's!
Golf enthusiasts of all ages will love a getaway at Cragun's on Gull Lake! Both of Cragun's 18-hole Legacy courses were awarded Golf Digest's 2008-2009 "Best Places to Play" with a 5-Star rating awarded to the Dutch Legacy and a 4 1/2-Star awarded to Bobby's Legacy. Only 23 other courses in the USA have received this prestigious 5-Star honor.
Cragun's Resort features an ideal destination for your next Minnesota business retreat. Their Personal Meeting Planner will gladly help you plan an event that will impress your team and clients. With a variety of great onsite activities, Cragun's offers a place that lets you mix pleasure with business for a successful event.
Modern cabins, lakeside rooms and a reunion house can comfortably host your family reunion party. For 60-plus years, it has been known as a great and relaxing place that everyone can enjoy. Formal or casual, this is the place for your reunion! A reunion coordinator helps you plan each detail to make your get-together a success!
Make your wedding dreams come true with a ceremony on the Outdoor Legacy Patio or the North Beach of Gull Lake. It's a beautiful location with scenery that can't be beat. You'll be sure to have a wedding that neither you nor your guests will forget! Cragun's hosts beautiful Minnesota weddings for all tastes and budgets.
Great fish stories are spun on Gull Lake -- chock full of northern, bass, walleye and panfish -- and other legendary lakes in the area. Begin yours on one of Cragun's fully guided fishing trips, led by anglers with 30-plus years of guiding experience. Or, just rent a boat from the marina and embark on your own fishing adventure.
Get away with your sweetheart at Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake! A Romantic Getaway Package is a perfect for a special occasion neither of you will forget. A room with a wood-burning fireplace overlooking Gull Lake is just the beginning. Add dinner for two, a bottle of wine, cocktails in the Bear Lounge and horse-drawn trolley rides and you'll be batting your eyes with each other all weekend long.
There's no place better for your Minnesota lakeside vacation than Cragun's! A full-service marina offers ski boats, pontoons, fish and game licenses and anything else your water-loving heart desires. Guided fishing trips show you the ropes of Gull Lake's legendary waters and with a half-mile sandy beach to boot, Cragun's proudly plays host to "more fun on the water."
A Honeymoon getaway is meant to be an occasion that neither of you ever forget! A room with a wood-burning fireplace overlooking Gull Lake is just the beginning. Add dinner for two, a bottle of wine, cocktails in the Bear Lounge, and horse-drawn trolley rides to make your honeymoon something truly special!
Cabins, Cottages, and Chalets
Lakeside Minnesota cabins are a great place to begin building forever memories. In a park-like setting with a playground, grills and on or near the sandy beach, cabins are fully-furnished and most have full kitchens. Balconies and patios overlooking Gull Lake ensure you'll never lose sight of what you came for.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 266 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Brainerd
- Nearby Water Gull Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Plan your next group event at Cragun's Resort and Hotel on Gull Lake.
For more information please call +1 (866) 835 - 0564 or Send Inquiry.
Food & Beverage Averages
|Room||Dimensions||Maximum Capacity (number of participants)|
|Sq. Ft.||Ceiling Ht.|
|Lakeshore Meeting Centers||7280||11.5||460||670||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Paul Bunyan Meeting Room||4990||9.5||275||400||-||-||-||-||40||-|
|Tech Meetings Center||266||9.5||12||20||-||-||-||-||16||-|
|Shoreline Meeting Room||2150||8||80||120||-||-||-||-||48||-|
|Luxury Meeting Room||1344||10||45||80||-||-||-||-||25||-|
|Dutch & Pioneer Rooms||633||8||24||32||-||-||-||-||20||-|
|Lakeside Dining Room||8600||15||-||-||450||500||-||-||-||-|
|Legacy Dining Room||2520||11||-||-||90||150||-||-||-||-|
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (BRD) / 11 miles
- St Cloud Regional Airport (STC) / 60.4 miles
- Chandler Field (AXN) / 61.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Basketball Court(s)
- Fitness Center
- Game Room/Arcade
- Gift Shop
- Mini Golf Course
- Outdoor Playground
- Pro Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Beach Volleyball Court(s)
- Boating & Watercraft
- Boat Docks
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fire Pit(s)
- Fishing Pier(s)
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Course
- Outdoor Grill(s)
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Wildlife & Nature
- Picnic Table(s)
- Play Ground
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Picnic Tables
- Arts and Crafts
- Kid's Activities
- Free Parking
- A/V Equipment
- Banquet Room(s)
- Business Center
- Fishing Guides
- Fitness Programs
- Meeting Room(s)
The Conference Services Team can handle all the details of your meeting including…
- Name Badges
- Printed Agendas
- Onsite AV Support
- IT Support
- Direct Dial Contact to Conference Services Team
- Luggage Handling
- A/V Equipment
- Transportation To/From Brainerd Airport
Why Cragun’s Is One Of The Best Family Reunion Destination…
- A trained Cragun’s coordinator will help you plan it all – from food and fun to the smallest detail.
- Choose from a variety of lakeside accommodations – reunion houses, beach cabins, whirlpool suites, lakeview rooms and more. All overlook Gull Lake!
- Many of the larger family reunions are planning 1-3 years in advance of their event. Cragun’s will book and hold rooms for your group up to 3 years in advance with definite room holds and deposits determined on an individual basis based on size of group and type of lodging required.
- Check-ins are easy with Cragun’s welcome and registration areas. Activity agendas can be prepared for all group members.
- Enjoy scheduled activities planned especially for your group: golf outings, lake cruises, fishing contests, trolley rides, lakeside bonfires and much more!
- Private gathering areas are available for all your group activities.
- Scenic lakeside picnic and BBQ areas are available.
- Special celebration meals are a specialty at Cragun’s.
- Professional group photos, t-shirts and caps can be planned as mementos of your special event.
- Indoor facilities ensure a weatherproof celebration.
- Cragun’s offers more fun, and more to do than any family reunion resort in the Midwest!
- DVD Player
- VCR with 27″ Monitor
- 27″ Monitor Only
- LCD Computer Projector
- CD Player
- Handheld Microphone w/cord
- Cordless Lapel Microphone
- Microphone Stand, Floor or Tabletop
- Extension Cord or Multi Plugs-anysize
- Chairs (outside rental cost)
*Special Services: Free wireless internet access in all lodge rooms, cabins & meeting rooms.
Supplies & Services
- Airport Transportaion
- Shuttle Service from Cragun’s to Legacy
- Luggage Handling
- Guest “Gift” Delivery