Centrally located in the Upper Peninsula near famous attractions like Mackinac Island and Soo Locks, Manilak Resort rests on the shores of Big Manistique Lake. Chalet-style and ranch-style lodging is just steps away from the resort's 637 feet of shoreline. Families will enjoy its sandy beach, basketball and volleyball areas, and horseshoe pits.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 17 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City McMillan
- Nearby Water Big Manistique
- Open Dates All Year
- Pellston Regional Airport of Emmet County Airport (PLN) / 70.1 miles
- Sault Ste Marie Airport (YAM) / 59.7 miles
- Chippewa County International Airport (CIU) / 61.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!