Welcome to the Gateway Lodge. Constructed by Northwoods craftsmen almost a century ago on the boundary line that separates the states of Wisconsin and Michigan, this landmark resort has hosted several generations of vacationers from around the world. Experience one of the most heralded treasures, the Gateway lobby, with its massive hand-built fireplace, hand-hewn log construction, impressive animal mounts, and warm comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of a time gone by.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Land O' Lakes
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 29.4 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 38.5 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 77.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!