Secluded bed and breakfast lodging overlooking Big Manistique Lake in the Upper Peninusula. The inn offers twelve guest rooms and dining. Near Lake Michigan, fishing, boating, canoeing, hunting and skiing.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Manistique, St. Ignace
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Pellston Regional Airport of Emmet County Airport (PLN) / 60.2 miles
- Sault Ste Marie Airport (YAM) / 59.7 miles
- Chippewa County International Airport (CIU) / 58.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!