Dickson's Lodge presents relaxed living in the heart of Michigan's natural playground! Northern Michigan is a four-season paradise for its lakes, rivers and rolling hills. Outdoor pastimes are popular all year round! Satisfy your need for adventure with hiking and biking trails - or you can experience some of the best snowmobile trails in Michigan, right outside your door at Dickson's Lodge.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Walloon Lake
- Nearby Water Walloon Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) / 46.1 miles
- Wexford County Airport (CAD) / 50.5 miles
- RPD Airport (AMN) / 43 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Air Conditioning
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!